Art field: Typography
Graduated in 1985 from the Graphic Department of the Faculty of Applied Arts in Belgrade, under Professor Božidar Džmerković (Graphics) and Professor Bogdan Kršić (Book Design).
Employed on the Faculty of Applied Arts as a collaborator on the subject of Typography since February 1993. Promoted to the title of Assistant Professor in June 1995, Associate Professor in 2000 and full-time Professor in 2011.
- 1995. The World of Ex-libris, Museum of Applied Arts and Ethnographical Museum, Belgrade
- 1996. The World of Ex-libris, London, Buenos Aires, Bristol
- 1996. Art Collony »Danube«, Sremska Kamenica, Serbia
- 1997. 4th World Biennial of Small Graphics, Chamalieres, France
- 1998. May exhibition of Belgrade Circle Graphics, Graphic Collective Gallery, Belgrade 2008.
- 60 Years of FAA, Belgrade
Design for numeruous books, text-books, monographies, catalogues, posters, invitations, greeting cards, visiting cards, covers, advertisements, graphic identifications and bussiness papers.
From 1995 to 2002 designed 20 issues of the pharmacy magazines InPharm and designed numerous advertisements within them. From 1997 to 2001 designed more than 30 promo materials for medical remedies for the British pharmaceutical company Zeneca.
- Ruari McLean, The Thames and Hudson Manual of Typography, Thames and Hudson, London, 1980.
- S. H. Steinberg, Five Hundred Years of Printing, Penguin Books, London, 1974.
- Robert Bringhurst, The Elements of Typographic Style, Hartley&Marks Publishers, SAD, 1997.
- Allan Haley, Typographic Milestones, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1992.
- David Jury, Reviving the Rules of Typography – About Face, Rotovision, Switzerland, 2004.
- 1993. First Award on the Small Graphics Biennial in Cadakes
- 1995. Witte Award on the »World of Ex-libris« competition
- 1999. 2nd Prize on the 44th international Book Fair in Belgrade for design of the book »Old Man from Mandić« by P. Mihajlović and S. Lazarević, published by »Jefimija«, Kragujevac, Serbia.
- 1999. 2nd Prize on the 44th international Book Fair in Belgrade for design of the book Prayer Book of St Sava by M. Magarašević, author's edition.
- Jury member for the Завод за уџбенике и наставна средства logo competition, Belgrade, 2003.
- Jury member for the most beautiful book on the Belgrade Book Fair in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Jury member for the »100 years of Politika« logo competition,
- 2003 Karić Fondation jury member for computer font in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005