Art field: Shape design – Applied Geometry in Art
Assistant professor since 2014; TA of Shape design since 2007;
Doctoral dissertation: »Geometrical 3D Models and Methods of Construction of Anamorphoses with Applications in Visual Arts« at the Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade in 2015.
Graduated from the Faculty of Applied Arts in 2007.
Member of ULUPUDS - The Association of Applied Arts, Artists and Designers of Serbia (2007–), SUGIG – The Serbian Society for Geometry and Graphics (2008–) and ICGG – The International Society for Geometry and Graphics (2014–).
Prizes and Scholarships:
- Fund »IVAN TABAKOVIĆ«, Prize, 2007.
- DENIMART BY GAS, National Group Exhibition, First Prize, 2006.
- Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Serbia, Scholarship 2009–2012.
- Republican Foundation for Scientific and Artistic Youth, Scholarship 2005-2007.
Permanent installation public space:
Odnosi, ceramic sculpture 3×2 m, Hyde Park, Belgrade, Serbia, 2010.
- SOUL THING, Galerija Centar za kulturu Stara Pazova, Mala Galerija ULUPUDS-a Belgrade and CC Sopot, 2010.
- Spiritual Armors (Duhovni štitovi), Gallery Dvorište, Pančevo, Serbia, 2007.
- CONTENDO, Students’ Cultural Center, New Belgrade, Serbia, 2006.
- »Inverse Perspective«, I.Marcikić i M. Paunović, The 23rd International Congress of Byzantine Studies, Belgrade, 2016.
- »Inverse perspective in Cézanne’s art«, I.Marcikić i M. Paunović, The 5rd International Scientific Conferenceon Geometry and Graphics MoNGeometrija 2016, Book of Abstracts, editor M. Obradović, Belgrade: SUGIG, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade and Akademska Misao, 81-82, 2016.
- »Perspective in Stage Design: an Application of Principles of Anamorphosis in Spatial Visualisation« A. Čučaković i M. Paunović, Nexus Network Journal, Springer Basel, 2016.
- »Cylindrical Mirror Anamorphosis and Urban-Architectural Ambience«, A. Čučaković i M. Paunović, Nexus Network Journal, Springer Basel, 2015.
- »Оptical Аnamorphoses Constructed by the Means of Orthogonal Grids«, 4rd International Scientific Conferenceon Geometry and Graphics MoNGeometrija 2014, Proceedings/ Volume 2, editor Sonja Krasić, Niš: Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, University of Niš and SUGIG, 257-268, 2014.
- »Geometry of Anamorphoses with more Signification«, 3rd International Scientific Conference MoNGeometrija 20 , Proceedings Zbornik radova, editor Ratko Obradović, Novi Sad: Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad and SUGIG, 545-552, 2012.
- »Geometry of Optical Anamorphosis on the Example of Dutch Perspective Box«, A. Čučaković i M. Paunović, The Interdepartmental Collection of Proceedings, Geometrical and Computer Simulation: Safe-Energy, Ecology, Design, Issue No 88, editor V. Ye. Mikhailenko, Krim: Department of Education and Science, Young people and Sport of Ukraine, Ukrainian, Association of Applied Geometry and Kiev National University of Building and Architecture, 205-210, 2011.
- »Pyramid Mirror Anamorphosis and Space«, 25th Nationaland 2nd International Scientific Conference, MoNGeometrija 2010, Proceedings/ Bilten, editor Miodrag Nestorović, Beograd: Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade and SUGIG, 60, 2011.
- »Mirror Anamorphosis of 3D object – an Apparatus for Visual Data Transmission«, Artech 2010, Envisioning Digital Space, Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Digital Arts, editor Leonel Valbom, Guimarães, Portugal: School of Architecture, University of Minho, 177-181, 2010.
- »Cone Anamorphosis of 3D-Objects«, 24thNationaland 1st International Scientific Conference MoNGeometrija 2008, Proceedings/ Zbornik radova, editor Biserka Marković, Niš: Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, University of Niš and SUGIG, 104-115, 2008.
Design and Applied Arts:
- Pop-up book as the main prop in the opening credits (A3 format), D. i M. Paunović, movie "The Fifth butterfly" of Milorad Milinković, Delta video production company, 2014.
- Preliminary design of the bench - cylindrical mirror anamorphosis, for Tašmajdanski Park, Belgrade, 2014.
- Production of ceramic statue for the annual award”Radovan Galonja”, order by: Book Factory, a company for publishing, Belgrade. (2012-2015)
- Conceptual design and realization of unique details of the bathroom, building in Belgrade, 2006.
Group Exhibitions (selection):
- A step in time, 50 years of the Structural Systems and 3D Structures class, Museum of Applied Art, Belgrade, 2013.
- Creative hive, 43th May exhibition of ULUPUDS, Museum of Applied Art, Belgrade, 2011.
- 13th Triennial of Ceramics, Museum of Applied Art, Belgrade and Likovni susret Subotica, 2009.
- Identity, Twelve Serbian Young Artists Exhibition, Casa Eslava, Barcelona, Spain, 2009.
- Time, May exhibition of ULUPUDS, Gallery Singidunum, Belgrade, Serbia, 2008.
- Salon Zemun 2006 – Ceramics, Gallery Stara Kapetanija, Belgrade, Serbia, 2006.
- DenimArt by Gas – National Group Exhibition, Belgrade, Serbia, 2006.
- First International Miniature Art Biennale, Nikšić, Montenegro, 2005.
- International Symposium Marble and Sounds (Mermer i zvuci), Aranđelovac, Serbia, 2008.
- International Symposium for Ceramics, Zlakusa, Serbia, 2008.