Art field: Graphic design - Graphic Communications
Subject: Graphic Communications (Batchelor studies) Graphic Communications (Master studies)
Employed on the Faculty of Applied Arts since 1999.
Graduated in 1982 from the Faculty of Applied Arts in Belgrade, the field of Interior Design. Promoted to the title of full-time Professor for the field of Graphic Design in 2011.
- Status of the Eminent Artist.
- Founder and organizator of the international festival of Graphic Design No Name, Čačak, Serbia.
- Lecturer at the Bussiness School for Public Relation in Belgrade since 1993.
- Lecturer at the interdisciplinary postgraduate studies of the University of Arts in Belgrade.
- Member of the October Salon Council from 1999 to 2001.
- Great Prize of the ULUPUDS May exhibition.
- French Cultural Centre, Belgrade
- Paging System Serbia
- Matica Srpska of Republic of Srpska
- 40th and 41st October Salon Exhibition, Belgrade
- The Golden Pen Exhibitions Manifestation Days od Belgrade in Vienna
- Program materials design for the Belgrade Cultural Centre (1999–2006)
- International design festivals No Name 1 (2004) and No Name 2 (2005), Čačak, Serbia
- National Theatre Museum in Belgrade
Important one-man exhibitions:
- 1991. Visual identity of the French Cultural Centre, Belgrade, FCC Gallery, Belgrade 1997.
- Diary of Logos and Symbols, Belgrade Cultural Centre 1999.
- Sign, Image, Attitude, Center for Contemporary Arts, Podgorica, Montenegro; Art Gallery of Republik of Srpska, Banjaluka 2001.
- Outdooring and Marketing of Culture, Museum 25th May, Belgrade 2004.
- Diconcept and Apstracting, Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade 2006.
- Diary of Logos and Symbols 2, Cultural Centre of Serbia and Montenegro, Paris, France.
London 1987-1992, Warsaw, Paris…
Speaks English and Russian language.